Calling all corporates – Join our special ‘Walk Champions’ Competition
Has your company and colleagues got what it takes to be crowned the official ‘Walk Champions of Bath 2021?’
We are inviting local businesses big and small who have got what it takes to take on our epic fundraising challenge – The Circuit of Bath Walk – but with a competitive twist.
Local businesses who sign up will be entered into our special head-to-head competition which will see you putting your muscle where your mouth is. Each team will gain points based on different criteria including most fundraised, most miles walked/run, most participants taking part and best photo on the day as you vie against your fellow corporates for the title of ‘Walk Champions of Bath.’
ORX Association look part in the walk last year. Marketing & Communications Assistant Manager, Ashley Green said:
“We would absolutely recommend taking part in the Circuit of Bath challenge to anyone who is considering doing so. It was a tough 20 miles, but the sun was shining and the sights were beautiful. We were amazed at the level of generous support from ORX, family, and friends, who all clearly see value in the work Julian House does for the community.”
You can sign up as many people as you want within your company team- the more the merrier, get family and friends involved as well as your boss.
Why get involved?
The Circuit of Bath is a really important event for everyone involved. By taking part, you not only get an incredible sense of achievement after walking 20 miles over challenging terrain but also the knowledge that the sponsorship you raise will help to rebuild lives.
The extra corporate challenge is a fantastic opportunity for team building in a safe and fun environment. We are all bored of Zoom now a days so this challenge is a fantastic chance to inspire employees, get to know your colleagues better and strengthen your CSR objectives.
What do you get in return?
- A tailored corporate fundraising and training pack bursting with ideas, helpful hints and tips
- Acknowledgment of your support on our website, social media and newsletter
- Bi-monthly leader board updates
- Special ‘Walker Champions’ rosettes for the winning company!
How do you earn points?
You’ll get awarded points throughout the challenge for various achievements.
- Every £100 raised earns you 25 points
- Every person who signs up from your company earns you 10 points
- Best social media on the day * earns 50 points
- Best team photo with view earns 20 points
- Every mile walked/run earns you (each) 2 points
- BONUS POINTS: Earn a BONUS 150 points when you hit the £1000 fundraising target.
Register as a ‘team member’ and be sure to include your company name so we can tally your points and add you to the leaderboard below.
We will then be in touch with your challenge pack!
Sign up your company now to be the first on the leaderboard!
Your team name